Thursday, 21 June 2012

Lord of the Rings Fest

Next on the list of films to see in over the coming week or so is the Lord of the Rings trilogy that was such a hit with film goers and fans of the works of J.J.Tolkien. The films were made by the famous New Zealand film director Peter Jackson and adapted from the books by Fran Walsh, Philippa Boyens, Peter Jackson and Stephen Sinclair.


It has been ages since I sat down and watched all three films in there extened versions and to be honest I can't wait to start watching them. It is a wonderful story and the films although omitting some parts of the original books and slightly playing with the order of the story manage to do a fantastic job. For this one I'm bound to be joined by Emily who is a massive fan of the films and the books and who came blame her for liking a good story.

No comments: