Tuesday, 5 June 2012
Big Brother Summer 2012
As always I'm really looking forward to this years Big Brother, which starts tonight, especially after watching Celebrity Big Brother over the winter. I hope that after the relative success of the last two shows that they don't go to far in picking a crazy mix of housemates. It must be tempting to take it too far pick a bunch of crazy's.
Hopefully the channel will get good ratings for the show and they won't tail off as the show goes on. There is a risk that now the novelty of the show being on a new channel has now worn off and that could affect how many people watch it. I wouldn't like to see it coming to an end because of falling ratings, it is doing too well at the moment and it seems to have had a breath of fresh air injected into it.
Personally I'm looking forward to the show as always. I'm sure it won't disappoint. Let's hope all the talk in the forums of a strange house mate mix are just that. I just hope that they have made the right choices for the sake of the show.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Big Brother,
TV

No comments:
Post a Comment