Friday, 8 June 2012

Yucky Friday

Well all I can say is it must be the school holidays because the weather today has been rubbish. It has been wet cold and windy. It is more like late February than early June. 


With the weather being so yucky there really isn't much to write about today. Thankfully not all days are like this one, but to make this a normal family blog post would be as dull as the day was. So what I'm going to do is write a brief summary and that is about it.

Basically the day started like any other with Lucy getting up firs to be followed by Emily and Catherine. Catherine went in to Oakham to met her friends during the morning and I went shopping with Lucy. After we finished shopping it was just playing in the house. We played all kinds of games with Emily joining in now and again. In the end Emily left for a sleep over and Catherine came home for dinner and took over from Emily in the play role. Along the way Lucy managed to fit in some time on the Cbeebies website and a little television. In the end bedtime came for Lucy and after kisses and cuddles she fell asleep to be joined by later in the evening by Catherine.

It wasn't the sort of day I waned for school holidays and especially on a day when I had all three girls, but then you never know what the weather is going to throw at you in Britain. I just hope we have some sunshine in the next couple of days to make up it.

No comments: