Monday, 4 June 2012

Moonlit Night

Anyone that knows me will know I have a bog thing about the moon. There is something hauntingly beautiful about the light it casts on a moonlit night. It something that has been part of me as long as I can remember. When I was small I would just stare at it for ages in wonder and still I love looking at it. It is like it has some magic power and it holds a special meaning I can't explain.


Tonights full moon was especially interesting to look at and photograph. It was the mixture of the light cloud and the way the moonlight interacted making some wonderful patterns in the sky. With the cloud being light it also produced some colourful moments as can be seen in the picture. It was a lovely sight tonight. 

Hopefully we will get some more lovely moonlit nights over the summer for us all to enjoy. I would love to get out and about and get some pictures of the countryside in the moons magical light. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture.