Friday, 16 September 2011

Think Positive

After a restless night thinking about the day to come there is only one thing to do. That is to think positively about the day come. I should do it for all the girls and make sure they have a great weekend.


The fact is for all I think that I can help people they have to help themselves. I shouldn't let them pull me down with them and their problems even when I have to live with the effects of them. I can understand peoples problems, I can read about them and empathise, understand the way they are, but I can't change them. It is not my all doing that things are like this, even if I blame myself sometimes. The olive branch is always there, but I can't make someone take it. I never wanted it to be like this and it feel so wrong. The thing is if someone is seems troubled and confused all I can do is understand. I'm not bitter about what happened, just hurt.


Anyway, the plan for the weekend is to be positive. Not let the effects of one moment in time affect the weekend to come. I owe it to the girls. They didn't want this as much as I didn't want it, but we have to live with it. Today is a new day and we don't know what it will bring. So I'm going to think positive, it is the way forward. It is onward to a new day, a good day and one I hope that everyone enjoys. Although my family seems broken it doesn't mean we can't have fun while we are together, and put our troubles away for another day.

No comments: