Saturday, 24 September 2011

Autumn

With the passing or the autumn equinox, when the amount of daylight equals the amount of darkness, a couple of days ago we are well and truly into autumn now an with that has come some lovely sunsets after some indifferent days.


Hopefully I will remember to take the camera out with me and capture some of the lovely sights of the session over the next week or so. Some of the colours of leaves on the tress can be breath taking at this time of year as the green turn to yellows and reds. It is a sight I will never tire of and it for this reason that I love this time of year. 

It is an ideal time for taking photograhs. This year if the weather forecasts is to be believed we still have one treat to come, a week of sunshine and warm weather starting from the middle of next week. It will be a great time to be out and about.

No comments: