Saturday, 10 September 2011
Sometimes
Sometimes I just wish I could get it all out, the whole story that makes me be me. I wish I could write it all down and that people would understand who I am. What believe in and feel. What I want for the world and the people that matter to me. I feel it is all lost and sometimes I don't know how to get that message across. Despite the fact I work in an industry that dependent on communication I still don't feel I get my point across. I want to nature and grow that is important to me. Just like a gardener cares for that prize marrow that will win the village show. I want to build and I hate destruction. I believe in love and family and growing together.
Life isn't about control and rules it is a about agreement. A shared goal to make life work. It is a battle I feel I face everyday in some way or other. I have enough negative experiences some soul destroying, that I don't need raging at. I make mistakes but there is no need to treat me without respect. Others have treated me badly too but I really believe we should treat everyone with respect no matter what. I try and understand others issues and in return I want people to understand mine and who I am. I'm just person that loves and wants to love and to do that without condition. I understand all our pasts effects our current life, but I don't judge because I know I have never lived same life as anyone else. All I want to do is understand and be able to empathise and from it grow. I never gave up on anyone as long as they did threaten my family. The people I love are everything to me. They are all special because I love them. It is as simple as that.
Like we all do at times, I wish people would understand me and what I hold important in life. Some of them I feel don't understand what I value, while others don't understand how much they mean to me. Why is it so hard sometimes to get your message across. Sometimes I just wish I could write it all down and send it in a letter where nobody could be looking over my shoulder. I'm just me and I'm not perfect but I know who I care for and who I love.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Thoughts

No comments:
Post a Comment