Monday, 19 September 2011
Forrest Gump
One of my favorite films is Forrest Gump, a film I didn't discover to well after it first appeared in the cinema but one I fell in love with when I watched it on the small screen. It also seems like an unlucky film as every time I get it on DVD it seems to disappear for one reason or another. I have had two copies of the film to date.
It is one of those feel good movies that leaves you full of hope and with a warm heart. The sort of film you should watch when you need your day or life brightening up. It is simply a film with magical properties and has a child like innocence that just makes it charming. It a film for an older family and one that they can all enjoy and just sink into. It way I want another copy of this film I love so much.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Film

No comments:
Post a Comment