Friday, 30 December 2011

The Good Things

Recently the blog has been either rather thoughtful or negative in outlook and may be it is time to address this. The things that get written about are just frustrating and sometimes hurtful and I tend get the out in the open and out of my system. There are things, however, that give me great  joy in life.


There is the place I live. I can't think of many places more beautiful and rural than Rutland. It is a lovely place with it small towns and villages and the people, who on the whole, are friendly and welcoming. The countryside and the reservoirs are stunting and the amount of wildlife that can be seen is truly amazing. Then there is my family, the people I care about past and present that have touched my life so much and mean so much and the friends I have that are so dear to me that are always there for me when I need them. It is things like this that are good in life and there are so many of them. I will give anything for those people and things I care for.

No comments: