Tuesday, 6 December 2011
One of Those Days
You know it going to be one of those days full of little problems and frustrations when it starts off with the handle breaking on your favourite coffee mug.
It was the coffee cup that Lucy the last time I got a present from her on Fathers day. I had been using it very day since then and it was very special to me. From then on in the day just seemed to be full of little problems and frustrations that just made it one of those days you would rather just for get. That was all compounded by not sleeping the night before with thoughts about the Christmas holidays rushing through my head and keeping me awake. It's not been a good day, and I just hope the evening is better.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Thoughts
No comments:
Post a Comment