Tuesday, 13 December 2011
More Christmas Arrangements
Once again I have been offered the chance of having Lucy for longer just after the Christmas holidays. I do appreciate being thought of and being offered the extra time, but it was too late. The plans I had made as I said in a previous post, are too late to change at this stage.
I did try and ask for some more time after the new year, as I discovered the children in Leicester are off school for the week, but unfortunately that isn't possible as her mummy has taken time off work to be with Lucy and her sister. Lucy's mummy said she wanted to help, and that is good, but if she really wants to help then may be she can think of a way that I can see Lucy more without any more expense. The offer was kind, but not possible. All the same I know she will have a lovely time with her mum.
No comments:
Post a Comment