Saturday, 31 December 2011
Top Posts of Year
Blogger collects very basic statistics on which posts are popular on your blog. So with the year coming to an end here are the two five posts in order for 2011:
I was a bit suppressed that none of the other posts, other than the family posts made it into the top five. I would have thought at least one of music post might have made it which seemed popular the year before.
I was a bit suppressed that none of the other posts, other than the family posts made it into the top five. I would have thought at least one of music post might have made it which seemed popular the year before.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Blogging
3 comments:
Interesting, does it tell you much else?
Not really, it is only limited, things like the country's the hits come from etc. I was just surprised it was the family posts in the top 5.
It is such a pity you turned off the commenting on the Lucy turns four post. I wanted to say something.
Post a Comment