Saturday, 3 December 2011

I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here - The Final

After three week it is the final of "I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here" and what a great show it has been this year, just like last year. At the start of the show I was a little worried they didn't have the age range of contestants they had in the past, but in the end it didn't matter. Once again they got the contestants right and they have entertained us since the show started. Tonight was the final and we come to point when someone is crowned the winer of the show.


When it came to this years final I really didn't mind which one of the pair finalist won. Both Dougie Poynter and Mark Wright would have made worthy winners in my opinion. they came across as open and honest people that you have fun with and they both showed compassionate people, a quality that seems to help in winning shows like this. Unlike last year I didn't pick the winner, I did think that Mark might have edged as did the bookies by all account, but I think Dougie's opening up to Mark about various aspects of his life might have just helped to pip him at the winning post and win the show. I think Dougie Poynter will make a good king of the jungle and I wish him luck with what ever he does next.

With "I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here" now finished there isn't much on in terms of reality type television until the new year. The one programme I would be normally watching until Christmas would have been the "X-Factor", but to be honest I haven't watched it properly since I last posted about it. It really has become a waste of time this year. I'm really looking forward to the new series of "Dancing on Ice" after the holidays and then there is "Celebrity Big Brother" to look forward to too.

No comments: