Saturday, 29 January 2011
10,000 Views
It was much sooner coming than I expected but today the counter passed the 10,000 page views point. I would just like to say a big thank you all of you that come and visit my blog and take time read what I have to say. Be you a regular or just someone that has popped by looking at a single page or two.
As you will know if you are a regular visitor I have been getting behind on some of the post recently. Don't worry I will catch up, it is just that other things have being getting in the way or writing my blog since the start of the month. Some of which can't be helped like work commitments and the family matters which are to important to me skip over and neglect. The resulting catch up posts might be smaller than those in the past and I apologise for that but things will return to normal soon.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Blogging

No comments:
Post a Comment