Sunday, 30 January 2011

Missing Texts

Over the past eighteen months I have been using the Orange Mobile phone network and I must say up unto they merged with T-Mobile I have been really happy with the service they have provided. The pay as you go packages are excellent and I have got some wonderful discounts on a new handset. Now I have all the Children on Orange as well for the same reason.


However or late I have noticed that the network is dropping text messages every so often. Now this could be a phone issue or a network issue. I am not certain but it is starting to become a bit of a concern, especially when important texts are going missing and you can't get the person respond or in any other way, as in the case of some of the recent text messages I have had to send.  It is not just affecting one person but quiet a few of my contacts I have tried to contact by text. The messages seem to get stuck "pending" delivery. I just hope Orange get there finger out and get it sorted soon. They must know about it by now it all over some of the mobile phone discussion forums.

No comments: