Monday, 31 January 2011

Big Brother on FIVE

Chanel FIVE has at last confirmed it is talks with the makers of the series Big Brother, Endemol, to take over the programme from Channel 4. This is great news for the fans of the show who have been morning it passing on the internet discussion boards since the show ended last summer.


Although I can see there being a format change for the new series to accommodate Channel FIVE's schedules I can't see it being much different form the show we aw on Channel 4. Talks must be at an advanced stage if they are to produce a show for this summer. With auditions to be held and a new house built the timing is getting tight. I would expect by the end of February a deal will be done and this much loved show will be back on our screens.

No comments: