Saturday, 8 January 2011

Old Films

With the hustle and bushel of everyday life in this materialistic world we have created for ourselves their is something nice in being able to sit back and enjoy times gone by. Even times we don't remember that might have been the times of our grandfathers. It shows how far we have come, some times for the good and sometimes for the bad.


This weekend while the children were all fast asleep I lost myself in the world of the past for a few hours and sat down and watched some old Laurel and Hardy films I have had for quite a while. It was pure escapism to get away from modern life and enter a would where clowning formed the bias of comedy. It something I highly recommend people of all ages. This type of comedy is timeless and makes such a change from the modern comedy I love.

No comments: