Thursday, 6 January 2011

Shameless Returns

Monday the 10th of January see the return of the iconic show Shameless to Channel 4 with a new series hitting our screens. It is one of the best drama series, if not the best, drama series on the channel at the moment and the length of it's run is a testament to the excellent acting and writing that makes this a must see.  


I fell in love with the show and have been watching it for a fair few now and those I have missed I have now watched thanks to the Channel 4 on demand service. I must say if you haven't seen it you don't need to do that to enjoy it. Each series stands on it's own two feet and the characterisations are so well written that you will get to know the characters within the first episode. It will be the highlight of Monday evening for me until this series finishes. So why not check it out on Monday at 10pm on Channel 4. Happy viewing.

No comments: