Tuesday, 20 December 2011

Bloggers Block

It has been a well over ten days since I last wrote a blog post. I think like many Bloggers there are times when you just lose the desire to write because of other things in life that seem to take over. There can be for many reasons for this,  such as, simply not having the time to write, being preoccupied with other more important matters, or having so much going around in your head you just can think straight.


I know with the coming of Christmas I have had a lot on my mind recently. Some of which has been family related and other is just personal stuff. There has just been too much going on in my head and I haven't had the motivation or the energy to write and then there is the stuff that is just part of an on going frustration, even if the message is simple. It has all stopped me writing, and now I think it shouldn't have, but these things happen. Like many Bloggers I have taken a break, but hopefully now I am back.

So the plan now is to write the family related posts and catch up with those and if there is time fill in the gaps. I will start by finishing off the last weekend and events that followed and then the film of the week posts. There are notes and thoughts for all of these posts. If I ever finish the other posts that are just titles is any ones guess. There are still posts from November missing, some important and already written on paper, so it might be the case that they will be gaps that might never be filled. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are posting again

Roy said...

Well sort of. The family posts are done until the last day we had Lucy. As for the rest, we will see.