Monday, 20 September 2010
Car Music
With returning to work comes the ability to listen to music as I drive, It one thing I miss when I not working and the house is full of busy children or late at night when the TV is on. This time last year it nearly all I did but now the car is the bastion of my music.
From old favorites songs to new found bands, singers or albums, it is always relaxing to get lost in the sound of music that moves you forward or reflects you back to time gone by or even just makes you live in the moment.
To me music is very personal and the music that I listen to at any one time sums up my feelings. It is like a mirror that reflects my mood for the world to see and take note of. Music means a lot to me and has done since I was a student back in Middlesbrough many moons ago. Long my my love of it go on...
No comments:
Post a Comment