Monday, 6 September 2010
Back to Work
Well the summer is over for me and work starts again and with the end of my summer the weather has changed and it feels more like that autumn. I have had a lovely summer with everyone and it has been lots of fun.
There is so many uncertainties in life these days with the way the economy is at the moment. I really thought by now I thought I would know what I was doing by now, but working part time in the public sector is showing me what a mess the banks really made of things. At the end of the academic year I knew what was happening by the start of the next I don't have a clue. It's not totally the college's fault they were messed over by a government agency put in place by the last government. Someone said they could develop the collage, problem was they told lots of colleges the same thing and there wasn't the money. The result for me is I don't know what is happening.
All the same I'm glad to be back. I love the people I work with, the students and the college itself which has so much going for it. I just don't like being messed about. It's not just me that it affects it is my whole family. I want Lucy to see as much as I can and this is just messing everyone about and stopping me making plans for the coming year.
I hope I can sort it out in the next few days.
No comments:
Post a Comment