Thursday, 5 January 2012

Another Sleepless Night

Yet another sleepless night. I really could do without them. My mind just races with thoughts and they won't be still so I can sleep. Then when I do sleep even the slightest noise brings back to the land of the waking. It just makes me so tired during the day and it has gotten worse recently and I know not why.


Then there is the dreams, which have a similar theme. They are not bad dreams, as such, just all that they all seem the same. It is probably the things I dream of that keep me awake, but they all rush by so quickly then I just can catch them. I just hope that one day my mind will settle down again at night and I will sleep like I did in the distant past.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling,.It's horrid when you can't sleep.

Roy said...

Tell me about it, it just seems to go on and on.

Richard said...

Any better?

Roy said...

Not really, but time will come.