Tuesday, 31 January 2012
Cold Spell
So far this winter we have escaped most of the cold weather that we normally get this year. On the whole it has been rather mild which is a big plus for many families in these economic times with the rising cost of fuel.
This mild weather has come to an end for the rime being and another cold spell is upon us with all the increase in daily heating bills that comes with it. Not something I want nor many other people I guess. We could all do with the mild weather continuing to the spring, however it is not all gloom and doom, there could be some fun to be had with snow forecast for the end of the week. There could be a chance of having some snowball fights and making snowmen. Something that is always fun.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Weather
3 comments:
hopefully you are unable to keep this blog up as all the comments are positive never negative and the fact all your daughters are for all and saundy to see asa mummy I would never put out photos of my children to any one! people these days have a way of making pictures into something they should never be. Feel sorry for you you are so so lost
Thank you for your comment.
There are detailed records of every IP address that visits the blog which Police can use to trace anyone that accesses the blog via records held by the visitors ISP's.
As for keeping it up I plan too and for information, there is another negative comment which I will reply to when I have finished the weekends posts.
I don't think he is lost at all. He knows what he wants to say, even if at times it seems he doesn't know how to get the message across.
Post a Comment