Friday, 13 January 2012
Happy Times
.I have been looking through the blog from a year a so ago and noticed all the happy posts of girls having fun together in the sun. Things have seemed a little dark at the moment and that seems set to continue for a while, but I know in the end those happy days are going to return. It is just a question of time.
We might be in the depths of winter but warmer weather and longer days will be approaching soon as we move into the spring. I can't wait to get out and about again with the girls and start having fun again. At the moment things seem quite bleak but it can't go on forever when you have hope and believe in the future. Things will turn themselves around because they always do. Sometimes you just have sit out the bad times and wait for that new day to arrive.

2 comments:
Your girls look so lovely together. They look seem to be having so much fun. I have read other parts of the blog and it is a shame they are not together like families should be. This a cruel world we live in.
They have a great time together generally, but like all kids they have their moments. Lucy has learnt to tell tales and lie to get her sisters into trouble, but all kids do that. And sometimes they fall out but it not for long and they are all friends again. I love them all and all their ways. They are special people in my life and always will be.
Post a Comment