Wednesday, 25 January 2012

From the Stars

Sometime you read your stars and wonder what could they mean or how to achieve the promise they contain. Todays stars is a prime example of that. Here they are:
Do you believe in fairy tales? Is there really such a thing as happily ever after? Even if you have never given much credence to magic or to storybook endings, Aquarius, you will soon find yourself a believer. Something wonderful is unfolding in your life. Metaphorically speaking, you may discover an amazing beanstalk that can transport you to a golden world. Perhaps some enchanted fairy will guide you to a wonderful land where anything is possible. A fantasy will soon become possible. The key to making it come true is simply to believe.
It is the stuff dreams are made of but I'm not holding my breath just in case they are wrong, but with these things you have to keep an open mind and then maybe anything is possible. After all, it say's believe, so I will. It is time for something nice to happen.

On another note I will finish the missing weekend posts as soon as possible. Things have been sort of gloomy, for lack of a better word, and I'm still longing for that full nights sleep without waking at some point in the middle.

No comments: