Monday, 27 December 2010

Artist of the Week - 2010 Mix

With the year coming to an end I thought the best thing to do with the mondays "Artist of the Week" spot was to do one final compilation of the tracks of the previously mentioned in the blog since I started it as an idea. What the compilation is are tracks I have liked the most or that mean the most to me. So without further delay let me announce the overall artist tanned track hat meant the most, and that honour goes to the Devlins.


The reason for picking this song is simple, I just love it. Now with that over and done with here is the list of tracks I have liked the most that I have published on my blog. In the order appear on the blog here are a list of the songs.
  1. Train - Finish Line
  2. Alanis Morisette - Not as We
  3. Nick Drake - Way to Blue
  4. Pink - Glitter in the Air
  5. Devlins - Consent
  6. Dresden Dolls - The Kill
  7. Rufus Wainright - Do I Disappoint You
  8. Snow Patrol - Crack in the Shutters
  9. Peter Bradley Adams - The Longer Run
  10. Secondhand Serenade - Why
  11. Blue October - Calling You
There should be enough tracks there to make a compilation CD to listen to in the car until the new year and the first "Artist of the Week" slot for 2011. If you want to fill the rest of the space left why not add these tracks:
  1. Exit Wounds - The Script
  2. Best I Ever Had - Vertical Horizon
  3. The Heart Won't be Denied - Colin Devlin
  4. Break Your Heart - Natalie Merchant
  5. To See You - Peter Katz
I hope you look them up on YouTube or make your own CD up. Until next time have a great musical new year.

No comments: