Sunday, 5 December 2010
Rutland in the Snow
Over the 18 months I have started to take photographs of the places I visit and of course of the children for the blog. Some of my favourites are featured in the photography page to be found on the righthand side of the blog. Below are some of the pictures I have taken recently over the last few days while the county has been covered in snow.
The fishing lake just outside Langham which was once part of the Oakham Canal.
Burley just outside Oakham
Burley just outside Oakham
Snowy sunset in Langam
The road into Teigh covered in snow
The sunset over the fields
A misty view of Oakham from Burley
The sunset over the snowy fields
As the cold weather continues I'm sure to take more pictures of the beautiful countryside I'm blessed to live in and the surrounding area. I hope you like the pictures and if you want any of them for yourself just drop me a line and I will email the originals off to you.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Photography,
Rutland
No comments:
Post a Comment