Sunday, 12 December 2010
X-Factor - Act of the Week - Finals Part 2
So the last show of the session has aired and tonight Matt was crowned the winner and deserving winner like his fellow finalist Rebecca, he was consistent throughout the show. For me both of them are winners and I hope in the end they both do incredibly well out of the show. That aside, who did I think was actually the best singer of each round on the night.
In round one I think Rebecca came out and sang her heart out and just pipped Matt to win the round, while one direction ere good but one of them looked a bit like a spare cog in the machine. What you can't take away from One Direction is how far they have come and I must say by the end of the show they really do now sound like a band.
As for the final round, well that went to Matt by a mile. He put more than hundred percent into the song and it really paid off for him. He just knocked the shine off Rebecca's round one performance and shone like a true star that made him in the end the winner of the show. One thing I do know although he was the winner this isn't the last we will here of the four of the acts that made the final. They will all get record deals and only time will tell who is the real winner.
It's been a great year and I can;t wait to next autumn for the start of the eighth series of the X-Factor. Until them look out in the new year for Dancing on Ice it is sure to be a great watch like it always is.
No comments:
Post a Comment