Saturday, 4 December 2010

I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here - The Final

After three week it is the final of "I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here" and what a great show it has been this year. Thankfully unlike Channel 4 that have given up on Big Brother ITV haven't given up on a format that clearly makes for interesting TV. This year they really got the contestants right and they have entertained us since the show started. They have all proved interesting and entrained us. Tonight is the final and we come to point when someone is crowned the winer of the show.


We have been left with to people that really deserve to be the last out of the jungle. Both Stacey Solomon and Shaun Ryder deserve their place in the final two. Stacey because she has proved herself to be the honest person that we saw on the X-Factor and Shaun for just being himself and true. Both played no games and they were just themselves in the jungle. I was just pleased they both made to the end. In my book both were winners, however I think Stacey deserved it slightly more despite her annoying accent. She was up for anything and did it without compliant and had fun doing it.


I hope Stacey gets out of it what she wants. She has a amazing singing and I really do hope good things come of this for her. We all deserve the best and it nice to see and hope she has achieved it. Good lucky to her.

No comments: