Saturday, 14 August 2010

And More Rain

Another wet and cold summers day, not what I need when have little Lucy to stay. This is her second day of four here and I must I really love seeing her like this. It nice knowing she is tucked up in bed when I go to sleep and that I'm going to be woken up by her lovely smile.

A wet day is rather a nothing day compared to the days out we all all have together. All we can do is have fun in the house playing trains, shops, offices and hide and seek. It really doesn't lend itself to a long blog post, other than pointing out the unusual. I know from what Lucy say's she enjoys these type of days to. It just different from being able to go out and about. I just hope we have some sun soon.

Despite the weather we did have a nice time and played, cuddled and had a laugh and giggle. That is what it is all about. For lunch we had hotdogs and dinner pizza and in between more bananas than you could count. The day was about fun and that is what we had. I'm just so glad I have her with me, like Emily and Catherine she means so much to me and I miss her when she is not here.

The biggest thing of note that happened was seeing Lucy talk to Catherine on the computer via Skype. She became so animated and talkative. At one point she was playing music to Catherine and dancing for her. You can just tell how much they love each other. When Emily made a appearance she smiled from ear to ear. It is so lovely. I just hope one day that love will reunite all of Lucy's sisters in someway. It is such a shame what we do to their lives with our adult games, we bring them up to love each other then we split them up. Not something I have ever thought would happen despite all that has go on.

Bath and bed time went like a dream. We both had so much fun playing in the bath and it was only the time moving on and the bath water getting cold that drew an end to the proceedings. After getting ready for bed we had three stories and lots and hugs and kiss from the people she loves most in her life before she fell asleep for another night.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Emily and Catherine again tomorrow. I have missed them so much. I hope they had a lovely time on holiday.

No comments: