Saturday, 7 April 2012

Britains Got Talent - Week 3

Compared to the previous two shows I thought this one let the side down a bit. It wasn't up to the same mark as the other two, but I guess if you are going to have a weak show the best time to put it on is Easter weekend when television audiences are going to be slightly lower. Of course I could play the devils advocate and say may be that was because Simon wanted a dog act to steal the show which it did. If you saw the show you will know I'm going to pick Ashleigh and Pudsey.


As for this weeks also rans we have a couple of crazy acts. The first of these are The Zimmers, a group of over 68 that looked like they were angry enough when singing to rip the head of any passing Government Minister. And then there was Zipparah Tafari who had a habit of talking about himself in the third person, who did a catchy rap called "Where’s My Keys? Where’s My Phone?" that you could see becoming a national anthem at drunken bars full of young British tourists all over Spain this summer.

Hopefully next weeks show will pick up again now that we have had Simons Dog act. Once again apologies if Freemantle pulls the video but at least they give you a link to watch it on YouTube.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved Pudsey he was so clever and looks so cuddly. Moira x