Monday, 16 April 2012

School Choice

I got a text today telling me what school Lucy will be going to at the start of the new year. It was most welcome and at last I feel I have been included in her a little bit of her life that was closed to me. It is a good start, although I still need some basic information that is still lacking, such as which Doctor she is registered too, etc, but hopefully this is a start. It was nice to be told even if I didn't have a say.


Having looked at the school website, it looks like a good school with good ideals and a good Ofsted grade. It seems as good as the school that her sisters went to in Rutland. Her mummy has made a good choice. The next thing for me to do is to make sure I am included in her school life. I want to be involved in as much as I can. This includes parents evening and school events. I want her to know I am their for her as much as I am for her sisters.

No comments: