Saturday, 21 April 2012
Britains Got Talent - Week 5
As we enter week five of the auditions we see some sensible scheduling by the television companies allowing families to watch the Voice on BBC1 followed by Britains Got Talent on ITV1, although the BBC show did over run by three minutes to mess things up. Lets hope next week we can see some sensibility by the programme makers and they can get it right. Now, on to the important task of which act was the best this week.
That honour goes to Loveable Rogues with their performance of the song Lovesick, they were cheeky and charming. There was something rather loveable about them. They were followed by Kai and Natalia with their mesmerising modern latin ballroom dancing which I thought I would dislike when they announced what they were going to do. Like David, I have never watch strictly and never would and so to get me to like them was a feat. The union jack dance act towards the end were fun but not as good as those of the past and twelve year old with the guitar at the start was rather sweet for someone of her age and she had a interesting voice. Also worth more than a mention was Cascade who were by far the best of the dance acts of the night. What I liked about them was energy and the touch humour.
In all in all it has been a good show tonight and what it needed to win back some of the audience it has lost which will be further helped once the scheduling problems caused by the BBC are sorted out. I can't wait for next weeks hopefuls to hit the stage to entertain us.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Britains Got Talent,
TV
No comments:
Post a Comment