Saturday, 14 April 2012

Britains Got Talent - Week 4

Tonight the show upped it game again and gone was the crazy dog act and things returned to normal. There were some wonderful acts including the basket ball stunt group, a rather camp group of singers, a dance act and of course the singers. It was another of those shows that didn't have a clear winner in terms of what I can only describe as the wow factor.


As for who was the best act of tonights show, well that has to go to Hope Murphy for her amazing voice, who I thought at first was going to be a disaster waiting happen and then she sang, and she was closely followed by Paige Turley. A close third wolf was the basket ball boys, however, the Judges seemed to sink praise on the dance group tonight, but I thought the dance groups that have preceded them have been better. In fact I though they were rather ordinary other than a few tricks. For the fun factor the camp singing group nailed it, then were the biggest laugh of the night.

It was interesting that after finishing this post one of the things I had been thinking about the Britians Got Talent this year is shared by a national paper. The show is becoming another version of the X-Factor and a lot of singers seem to be making it through to the next round, and who can blame them. It is easier to make it through to the final of Britians Got Talent than the X-Factor and you don't have to sing songs you are not comfortable with to get to the final.

Finally the video I have included is not from the show, it is one I found on YouTube, in fact it is her own song and written by her own fair hand. I would have thought FreeMantle would have like the free advertising on Blogger, but no. If you want to watch her performance from the show check out the official site, you can find them via Google.

No comments: