Thursday, 25 August 2011

Another Day

It been one of those days I have been missing people in my life. Some of the people that are important to me and mean the world to me, my children.


It just been one of those days when you feel you want to spend time with those that some of those that matter and they are just not about to have fun with. All the fun on TiBB and twitter doesn't make up for being close to those you love. I'm also missing those that are no longer with me. I know time moves on and people leave our world but that doesn't stop you missing them too or stop loving them.

At least in the case of the children I shall see at lest two of them soon, as for when I see the third that is going to depend on the money that is spare after feeding the other two. I just hope it is not too long, for like the other two she means the world to me. As for the others, well that is life, I guess.

I try and live in the present even with the difficulties it brings and be hopeful of the future, but on days like this I just feel empty, broken and I just want to smile again. Thankfully tomorrow is another day and I pray that it will be a better day than today.

No comments: