The day even started the same way as the day before. I got up just before eight to be joined by Catherine and hour or so later who just had breakfast and watched television. I tried to get her motivated into doing something but she just didn't want to. As for Emily when she got up she was in the same sort of mood. The morning passed as you can imagine with nobody doing much at all. Even going to the shops had no takers for once.
Wednesday, 17 August 2011
Dead End Day
The day started off much like the day before and I had so much to do. I was determined not let it continue like that. I wanted to make something of the day. I didn't want another day like yesterday but that is how it basically went. Nobody really wanted to do anything despite my efforts.
The day even started the same way as the day before. I got up just before eight to be joined by Catherine and hour or so later who just had breakfast and watched television. I tried to get her motivated into doing something but she just didn't want to. As for Emily when she got up she was in the same sort of mood. The morning passed as you can imagine with nobody doing much at all. Even going to the shops had no takers for once.
After lunch, Millie managed to get Emily motivated enough to go her house for the afternoon but Catherine still wasn't in the mood for doing very much. She just seemed happy to potter around doing her own thing. I though she would have liked to get out but she really wasn't interested even when I pressed. Thankfully dinner was nice and that seemed go down well and I don't think either of the girls was bored. It was just how they were and I know how they feel. I must admit I didn't expect today to be like this. Yesterday I can understand, but not today. It's not like we couldn't go anywhere, it more that nobody really wanted to do much
I know what I want in life and what I have now isn't working as it should. As to how I can change things I'm not sure at the moment. All I know is things can't carry on like this forever. I know my goals, I know what I want from life and what matters to me. I just have to find away of achieving my aims as well as connecting with people and get my feelings across. I need clear lines of communication. Deep down I know where I want to be, just not how to achieve it. That is the mountain I have to climb. That is what I search for and hope for everyday. I know one thing I won't give up.
On a positive note I moved the old mac mini into the living room. Now at last I have my music and the Hi Fi connected together and I can once again enjoy music when I want it. Music is really important ot me at the moment. I seem to be able to connect to it again. It might not always be happy music but music is good for the soul. maybe it will help me be more reflective and move things forward somehow.
Posted by
Roy

No comments:
Post a Comment