I must say it is great to have them back here with me. I have missed them. Something is that is true of everyone I love that isn't here. All I want to do is make the most of the time I have with them while they are here, I never feel I do enough with them and now is the time to do things together before the summer runs out on us.
Sunday, 7 August 2011
Emily and Catherine Return
As you will know if you read the blog that Emily and Catherine have been in Leeds to see there Mum. Well this evening I picked them up again and returned back home with them.
I must say it is great to have them back here with me. I have missed them. Something is that is true of everyone I love that isn't here. All I want to do is make the most of the time I have with them while they are here, I never feel I do enough with them and now is the time to do things together before the summer runs out on us.
I know they were disappointed when I told them we wouldn't be seeing Lucy tomorrow but we will see her soon and they can all be together again. All I need to do is finish sorting out the arrangements and hopefully it will all be plain sailing. Like them I can't wait to have them altogether. Not sure if I will have the cash but Catherine wants to see the Smurf movie when it comes out. I guess we will have to wait and see.

No comments:
Post a Comment