Wednesday, 10 November 2010
Emmett Tinley
The list of new artists I have found recently continues to grow. I found Emmett Tinley because offered his friend Colin Devlin, previously mentioned in the blog, some slots in his set when he was playing in Hollywood last Monday night. I just wondered who was and came across the following song.
Emmett was born American born and latter raised in Ireland and it was there that he became the frontman of the Irish folk/indie band "The Prayer Boat". He is a multi-instrumentalist and singer/song writer whose voice has been described as having a range that would make opera singers weep. The band are taking an extend break and during that time Emmett released a solo album entailed "Attic Faith" that was warmly welcomed by the Irish press. Currently he is working on a second solo album although there is planed release date yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment