Sunday, 7 November 2010

I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here

In a week time comes one one of the other show I have come to love over recent years and I have enjoyed every moment of the Celebrities antics in the Australian Jungle. Well I say jungle but it is not that far from a road that takes you back to civilization if you look on Google Earth, but I guess they don't know that.


The program in question is "I'm a Celebrity Get me out of Here" which I have been watching for a while now. For those that don't know the show it is basically about bunch of celebrity who have been thrown into the  Australian Jungle to do humiliating tasks and generally be laughed at and ridiculed  by the viewing public. All good fun when you consider they do all this to be loved by the public. It reminds me of the "The Hopefuls" on Channel 4 programme the "The Word" many moons ago, except in a lot of  cases these are "The has Beens". Thankfully most of them turn out to be nice people with one or two odd balls that tend to get kicked off the show early.

Anyway that my next few weeks evening viewing sorted out. If you watch it I hope you enjoy the new series too and if you never watched it give it ago, you juts might be surprised.

No comments: