- March by Kat Maslich-Bode
- Comfort Me by Emmett Tinley
- The Heart Won't be Denied by Colin Devlin
- Messenger by Linkin Park
- When You Come Back Down by Nickel Creek
- My Skin by Natalie Merchant
- Best I Ever Had by Vertical Horizon
- Only One by Crosby Loggins
- 9 Crimes - Damien Rice
- On a Day Like This - Elbow
- I'd Rather Be With You by Joshua Radin
- Wide-Eyed Legless by Laura Verrs
- Somersuilt by Zero 7
- Exit Wounds by The Script
- Mad World by Gary Jules
Monday, 15 November 2010
Something Different
Normally on a Monday I would announce my artist of the week but for a change I have decided to do a compilation CD for my journeys in the car this week. Some of the songs and artists in the list have been featured on my the blog before so you can listen them by looking through the blog, others you will have to find on youtube. So here is the list:
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Music
No comments:
Post a Comment