Thursday, 5 May 2011

Local Elections

It is local election time again. As you will know I'm not to happy with the choice of candidates that have been presented to me. What make it even worse is they couldn't be bothered to come round and seek my opinion. Not a single candidate or canvasser has bothered knocking on my door. It is no wonder the public can't be bothered with them any more or in voting. 


Nothing has change the way I plan to vote. The are both not worth voting for but I want to register my protest and the only way I can think of that is by spoiling my ballot paper later in the day. As for the referendum on the AV system that one is simple, I have been a supporter of proportional representation so I have to vote yes to be true to my beliefs that we need a better voting system in this country gives a better representation of peoples votes.

No comments: