Thursday, 16 June 2011

Harry Portter - The Final Chapter

It all started in the movies at the end of 1997 when the film producer David Heyman received a copy of first book in what would become Rowling's series of seven Harry Potter novels. At first he dismissed the book because it's "rubbish title"until it was discovered by his secretary who gave him a positive review of the book. This was start the process that has lead to making of seven films that have grossed over six billion dollars and delighted audiences around the world. The final eighth film is due for release on 15th July.


I must say I have enjoyed the films to date and I know Emily is a massive fan of both the books and the films. There is sometime timeless about the story and you can watch the films again and again. The are really fun and exciting to watch, although I do wonder if changing constant changing of Directors of the series films was a good move. In fact I feel, like Lord of the Rings, it would have been better to film them one after another with little or few gaps all under the same directorship. Although this would have been a mammoth task Peter Jackson proved it could be done. I know Emily can't wait until it hits cinema and I can't wait until the day we can watch them all one after another.

No comments: