Sunday, 28 August 2011

Abstract Art

I like all kinds of Art but I'm currently looking for a piece of abstract art of the dinning room wall. I know what I'm looking for but for the life of me I can't find what I'm looking for yet.


I want a swirl based design, a bit like the picture above, based around the colours red and yellow merged together in places to form different shades of orange.  The idea being to add colour to a white plain wall.  I'd love to have a real painting in oils with course brush strokes that you could see and run your fingers across, if that is possible. I know if I had the money I would commission the piece or the skills paint it myself.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the picture. Do you know anyone that paints like that?

Roy said...

Not any more, Lucy's mummy could paint you something like this.