Thursday, 3 March 2011
Film - Sweeney Todd
The last of the film theme that continues the film theme of the Blog this week. Once again it is a film that makes excellent use of music, but not only that like yesterdays film it is directed by a great and film director that has his own distinct style of film making and direction the one and only Tim Burton.
The look and the fell of the film make it unique and once you combine this with an excellent sound track you have something that is truly original. It is both well acted and directed and really is the work of a team of incredibly talented individuals who made one of the best films of recent times. It that sort of film you can watch again and again and never really tire of. It is that good and I urge you all to watch it at least once and if you do I know many of you will be hooked on mastery of Tim Burton's works.
Unfortunately I don't have a copy of this film any more, which is great shame because after writing this post I would love to see it. I will have to look out for cheap copy or borrow a friends, and maybe onday I can sit down and watch it again and delight in it dark world.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Film
No comments:
Post a Comment