Tuesday, 29 March 2011

More Games Design

Regular readers will know I started teaching games design back in November and now the course is getting at the exciting stage. The students are currently working games two dimensional level design using a number of different game engines.


Some of the work and ideas they gave produced have been really good and now they are getting with realizing there ideas. These range from simple from simple jumping and collecting games and scrolling shooters to more complex games and idea's. All look very exciting. 


It just a shame I won't be there to see the end of the course. My contract with the College I was working for finishes at Easter. I must say it has been a smashing place to work and I going to miss the student and staff. I wish the students well and I hope their dreams of becoming games designers come true. 

No comments: