Friday, 8 April 2011
Liberals cost us dear
With recent press reports that half of the Universities in England are set to charge the maximum tuition fee of £9,000, the most famous U turn in history has left me regretting voting for the Liberal Democrats in the last election. I just don't know how Nick Clegg can sleep at night with news like this. He has with one U turn destroyed my belief in the party and what I thought it stood for.
The price of power, I fear, will be felt in the coming elections on May 5th. Hundreds of Liberal Democrat councilors are going to take the blame and rightly so. Like many Conservatives who have taken to rebranding themselves Independents I can see many Liberal Democrats doing the same to try and save their skins. Hopefully the public can see through this cheap trick and in the case of Liberal Democrats give them the shock they need to wake them up. The price they have paid for power is far too high.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Politics

No comments:
Post a Comment