Wednesday, 27 April 2011
Two Pints Returns
Last nigh saw the return of Two Pints of Larger and a Packet of Crisp. It is a comedy show that is shown on BBC Three and a bit of a flagship programme from them with a cult following. I have seen it many times and been amused by it but I'm not an avid viewer. It is just some to watch to make you smile.
It is now in it seventh series and was recently parodied in the show How TV Ruined Your Life which while watching last night stuck in my head for some time. All the same it is well written, the storylines are good as in the acting, especially by the actress that plays Donna, Natalie Casey (pictured far right). If you are looking for something to watch late on a Tuesday night I can recommend it. They got the seventh series off to a smashing start with a double bill last night and I hope the rest of the series matches this good start.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
TV

No comments:
Post a Comment