Monday, 18 April 2011
Oh Well
All the fun of the weekend gone and replaced with the problems of the future. This was meant to be a post about the fun I had in the morning with Lucy and Emily and Catherine returning home. In the end something more important has come up to do with Lucy's move to Leicester and what it will mean. I don't want to go into that now but I might blog about it later when I have had time to think and the dust has settled.
In the meantime just know I had a grand start to the day with Lucy but I was sad that she had to go back to Oakham. Then again she needs to see her mummy as much as she needs me to see me. As for Emily and Catherine it was lovely to see them again after so long. I really missed them and I am more than glad to have them back until the weekend. I know they are so looking forward to seeing there little sister tomorrow as am I.
2 comments:
What has happened now?
I really can't comment at the moment.
Post a Comment