Sunday, 10 April 2011
Strange Weekend
Weather wise the weekend has been stunning. You couldn't have ask of more a weekend in early April. It really has been lovely to be bathed in warm sunshine all weekend. It is just a shame that the weekend been a strange one.
I really should have a great time with Emily and Catherine here while their mum attend a friends Birthday party but it really was a non event. It wasn't anything to do with the children. They did their best to make the most it and I loved having here for the weekend as always. Catherine went to a sleep over with a friend in Oakham and on Saturday Emily went to the Fair in Stamford and had loads of fun. I even enjoyed having a drive out in the countryside, but that wasn't enough to make the weekend live up to the weather. After the end of Saturday evening it just went downhill.
Sunday was simply just not a good day, despite one high spot when someone said something nice. The rest of day was spent waiting for it to end, to escape the day. At least I know that tomorrow is going to be better than the last. It's been a strange weekend.
Posted by
Roy
Labels:
Family

No comments:
Post a Comment