Friday, 1 April 2011

One Year On

Well here we are one year on form the original design of my fist blog and one day away from the first anniversary of the first post on the blog. Some thirteen thousand visits and in excess of three hundred post we are still going strong.


There was a time when I thought I would have to close the blog down but that is all past now. We are still here and I plan to be here a lot longer. It been great fun thinking up things to post and just generally posting about my children. I hope one day they see it as a record of the things we have been up to.

Although the Blogger page might not look as good as the original site it is easier to update, even to the extent that I can now post from my mobile phone if need be. Of course it is not without it's problems, it often inserts the incorrect tags into the code that have to be changed by hand and then there is the picture spacing issue. Hopefully these will be fixed sooner rather than later and I can getting on with blogging without having to adjust the layout.


So what of the future of the blog? Well, much of the same for now. I have loads of things I want to do on the web but I don't have the time to do them well. So for now I will develop these idea's and carry on blogging. If those idea's ever come to something you will be sure to hear about them here first. Partly because they will take my time away from the blog and that you should be the first to hear of these developments. 

It's been great fun writing the blog and it has achieved it's aim. I'm really looking forward to writing and sharing  what the next year brings and how the blog evolves to take account of it. Happy reading and thank you to the people that return again and again for your loyal support, there must be someone out there.

No comments: